Welcome to the NUPRI Working Paper proposal upload website.
1) Read the guidelines for contributors below.
2) Upload the proposal for your article (click below on "make submission").
3) In case you need to edit your proposal later, click on "edit submission".
4) Wait for the editor's feedback (first contact within 10 days after the CFP deadline).
Guidelines for contributors:
- abstract: 400-500 words including the objectives of your research, the methodology, the data used and expected outcomes. Abstracts with less than 400 words are not accepted. Abstracts and articles can be in Portuguese, Spanish or English language.
- keywords: add 5 keywords (separated by commas)
- in the "Optional Comments" field: copy & paste a preliminary bibliography and your Lattes, ORCID or similar.
- bibliography: add a preliminary bibliography you will use for your article. It should include 25-30 titles and represent the latest state-of-the-art literature of your research topic. Bibliographies have to consist of academic literature (academic journals/books, data sets and similar). Bibliographies with less than 25 titles or bibliographies based on non-academic literature, blogs or newspaper articles are not accepted.
- Lattes/ORCID: add a link to your CV Lattes or ORCID or similar academic curriculum.
- 4000-6000 words
- paper main title: max 40 characters (incl. spaces)
- paper subheading: max 80 characters (incl. spaces)
- about author: max 200 characters per author (incl. spaces)
- abstract: 200-250 words
- 5 keywords
- article structure: introduction, sections, conclusion (no subsections)
- section titles: max 60 characters and unnumbered
- bibliography as .bib file (biblatex), created by Zotero, Mendeley, zbib.org or similar
- the editor of the publication will guide you through the layout process if needed